Know the benefits of breastfeeding for your baby.
1. Breastfeeding protects babies from infections that commonly affect them. That’s because breast milk contains certain properties that boosts the immunity of your baby.
2. Breastfeeding is also known to boost a child’s IQ. So if you are looking for your baby to be intelligent, breastfeeding should be your practice.
3. Exclusive breastfeeding helps to protect your child from developing allergies in future.
4. Children who are exclusively breastfeed are at a lower risk of becoming obese.
5. Breastfeeding exclusively for even a month cuts your baby’s risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDs) in half.
Join the campaign to promote breastfeeding for a healthy future generation.
breastfeeding #WBW2017 #WABA
Share this with your friends
Like the post.
Follow my blog