Feeding your baby can be a real challenge especially when you want really healthy foods. Babies are have an immature immune system and so they need foods rich in nutrients to boost their immune system and not stress it.
Today a real mum who values healthy food for her baby is going to show us how to make healthy homemade vegetable food for babies.
Before that know the benefits of carrots, green peas for baby.
1. Good for eyesight : Want your baby to have good eyesight? Try carrots. Carrots have vitamin A in them which is a good for improving your baby’s sight.
2. Prevents Constipation: Carrots also contain fibre which helps digestion and reduces chances of your baby getting constipated.
3. Carrots are also known to help reduce the risk of certain cancers.
4. Peas are also a great source of vitamin C and fibre for your baby.
5. Chicken gives your baby protein!
Now that you know the benefits of the ingredients for your baby, let’s give our guest mum the platform to teach us how to make the food step by step.
For mixed vegetable
Introducing homemade Baby Food to your baby.Very easy and simple. So why buy them? Make it for your baby. No chemicals,freshly made by you. Start now.
I have 👉🏽👉🏽👉🏽Chicken Breast , Peas and Rainbow baby carrots ( all organic)
Directions on How to Make it for your baby.👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
Wash your hands very well.
1. Steam/Boil……Place a steamer insert into a saucepan or just use the saucepan if you don’t have a steamer insert to boil it …fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. …cut your chicken breast into pieces , put both the chicken and carrots in the steamer basket to cook for about 3 minutes, then add your peas ( peas cooks faster than chicken and carrots so you wait and add it later) and cover tightly for maybe 4 minutes or until tender.
2: When cooked, place them in a blender or food processor, add the water you cooked with or you can add breast milk and puree until smooth . … Add water or breast milk as needed to reach desired consistency. For babies 10 months or older, you can mash the Food with a potato masher instead of pureeing it.( it all depends on your baby and you)
3: put your blended food in small containers…Cool Food and refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days. Freeze leftovers for up to 3 months. (One week or less is ok with me) Thaw overnight in your refrigerator.Warm it up in about 15 minutes.microwave food in a mug or a pyrex bowl. Please don’t use plastic bowl to warm food it causes cancer. or boil a hot water and leave container in it till food is warm enough for baby 👶👶🏻👶🏽👶🏾👶🏿😋😋😋
Save this post
Share with your friends
#Healthyfood for babies
By: Maame Tiwaa Dadson